Latest posts by BJGP Blog (see all)
- Sick leave in general practice - 20 July 2017
- Integration and true collaboration to develop primary care - 13 July 2017
- Challenging the norm: GP as innovators - 5 July 2017
The next GP Journal Club will be discussing the BJGP paper:
Telephone triage systems in UK general practice: analysis of consultation duration during the index day in a pragmatic randomised controlled trial by Holt et al.
You can download it here.
— GPjournalclub (@GPjournalclub) March 14, 2016
Suggested questions include:
1) What do you think of the selection of consultation duration as the outcome?
2) Any thoughts on the study design?
3) Does the fact that only same-day consultations are triaged change the results?
4) Are the data collection methods reliable?
5) Has this paper changed your views on phone triage?
Feel free to suggest questions – via Twitter or leave them in the comments box below.